Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ilang tulog na lang :)

Well, the wedding is right around the corner. I've decided not to stress myself out over details that are beyond my control. Tomorrow I finally get to fit my dress -- but its just the basic portion, mind you. I don't think the overlay is done yet. I'm claiming it will be done in time -- my gown, and the gowns of three members of my entourage. :)

Junby's barong is done and is hanging in my closet right now. We went shopping for new shoes for him earlier this evening and have paid the balance for the hair and make-up services. We also picked up the unity candles and the free maps of Bacolod from a brother from community, Carl. He was gracious enough to run some errands for us yesterday while Junby and I were tied to our work. Him, working remotely to the US and moi, trying to finish the power point presentation needed by Mindanao by Saturday.

Several things remain on our checklist but at least they get ticked off slowly. Well gotta go now and work on the missalette so that I can have Fr. Sean, our priest for the wedding, proofread it before I have it mass produced :) Again, thank you for all your prayers. Please keep it up as we approach the last leg of this wedding preparations. ciao!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its good you decided not to stress your self out to much... things will fall into place at the right time.

from kuya

Sun Dec 09, 07:23:00 PM PST  
Blogger Fr Seán Coyle said...

Congratulations, Junby and Mitzi. Your wedding was a wonderful occasion in every sense, a fitting beginning to, God willing, a long, fruitful and happy marriage.

Thu Dec 20, 05:03:00 AM PST  
Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

congratulations!!! sayang wala kami dun. can't wait to finally see you Mitzi!

Fri Dec 28, 07:38:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home