Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just a few more weeks away...am I panicking yet?

As an answer to the question above -- well I'm working hard not to be overwhelmed and Junby is helping by being my sounding board and he simplifies things for me. Little accomplishments keep me hopeful :) Some things that have been ticked off my 'To-do' list:

- started having the dresses made. Most of the cloths are with the sastre na and most of the measurements as well.

- spoke with our caterer and finalized the menu. I'm just waiting for the final contract. I must admit I found myself getting hungry just going through the list of food choices. :P

- started speaking to a manager on the possibility of having several rooms reserved for our out-of-town guests to stay in. It will be easier in terms of transportation concerns if most of the guests stay in one place.

-been in close coordination with an NGO who is taking care of our honeymoon plans. The NGO is Palawan NGO Network, Inc. They were referred to us by Onggie, Junby's brother-in-law. It is ably led by Ms. Offie and she has been most kind in dealing with the itinerary and all that it entails. A few days ago, Ms. Offie confirmed that she will now go ahead and make reservations for our flights and whatnot. :)

- I've been slowly scanning and putting together pictures of Junby and myself for our AVP. I just ran into some difficulties finding my childhood pictures amidst the boxes which contains our stuff from since we moved in with Lola Pen 1991. :P It might end up to be just Junby's cute childhood pics on the AVP :P

- We've more or less discussed the reception flow though we've given it to my cousin J and Junby's sister, Lea for perusal. These two are trained in producing events so our reception would be a no-brainer for these ladies. :)

- I've started to look into our living options as well since Junby plans to stay in the Philippines until March, while we wait for my the approval of my visa application. There's one promising prospect so please keep that in your prayers.

-Invitations! Well, Ani's friend, Med Ramos has been very gracious in lending her artistic help in creating a simple but elegant invitation. I hope to receive the invitations by Friday so I can start addressing them and mailing them to the four corners of the globe :) (naks!) Thanks Ani for being such a patient go-between. I must have driven her up the wall with my questions and following-up.

-Now we are looking into what gifts we can give to our Primary sponsors. Any ideas?

-I'm in the midst of doing the lay out for our missalette. I get confused with the pages :) but I think I've found a way around it now. I hope to finish it soon for Junby to proofread and edit together with Fr Sean Coyle, our officiating priest.

That's it for now. . . I hope to do more in the days to come and I hope I can remain calm and unruffled. Continue to keep us in your prayers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home