Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dress for Success

Hi all! I've bitten the bullet, so to speak, and sat down to make me a time line on the things that need to get done for the wedding. No more procrastination (if I can help it -- so help me God!). First on my list was to finally decide on the dress designs for my entourage. A little side note: I learned that my mom and her siblings were more practical than myself. At their weddings, they didn't have an entourage :-o. Can you imagine? I always knew the women on my side were unconventional. :) Well though that practice does have its merits, I'd still like to have several ladies to look pretty with and at the same time help me in making December 15, 2007 both memorable and manageable. :)

So earlier this evening, I sat down with my aunt, Mommy E (since she is like a second mom to me) to pore over several wedding magazines she had bought the past months. It was so difficult to choose. Part of me wanted to dress up in a gown aside from my wedding gown -- just for the fun of it. :P There were so many designs to choose from but finally we narrowed down our choices to those cuts and styles which will suit both the age and the body shape of my lovely lady companions. We will be visiting the modista tomorrow afternoon. So ladies, start firming up and taking better care of yourselves for we are all going to glow come December 15, 2007.

Next thing on my list: Create maps to the hotel, the church and the reception venue for the convenience of our guests. Once these maps are done, I will upload them onto our website for those who wish to have a copy beforehand. Anyone know a website or a person making maps? Sketching maps with directions are not my forte...thanks and continue to pray for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home