Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Two steps for Mitzi and Junby!!!

Things are coming together though there are disappointments along the way. When friends ask how the wedding preparations are coming along, I can only say, I'm taking it a day at a time, which I am. Anything more and I overload my neurons with the stuff that I need to do in so little a time :) It's less than a month na lang before the wedding and I'm starting to feel it. Though I try to not pressure Junby, I know he feels it too. So what are the two steps for us?

1) The seamstress has finished one dress - one flower girl's. She's doing the final touches on the other flower girl's dress as well. Just five more to go -- including my own dress. :P Pinauna ko na lang ang dresses ng entourage especially those who live out of town, so that I can send them the dresses for fitting and still have time for adjustments, if need be. I hope there won't be any :D

2) I've paid 50% of the needed amount for the vendor who provides our flowers. I plan to finish all payments within this week para less hassle for my part on the day itself.

What other steps have progressed? Well, we've decided to have Junby's barong tailor made. Once in a lifetime naman kasi ito and I do want my hubby to be to have something special, same as I. :)

Confirmations for attendance are slowly trickling in. We've prioritized those who live out of town first so that they have time to decide. The ones that live here in Bacolod kasi are easier to give the invitations out to. Keep us in your prayers. Junby is due to come home on November 25. Please pray for his safe trip and continue to pray for us so that we can maintain our peace and good cheer even in the midst of all the stress. :) Thank you for your prayers! I think its a major reason why Junby and I can still keep on top of things even without 'professional' help. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home