Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Monday, November 05, 2007

Mail away...

Finally I've started giving out the invitations. God was very good in that he allowed me to send through a friend several invitations for my friends in community, Ligaya ng Panginoon. That cut back on the invitations I needed to send through a courier. Now to wait for their responses. . . .

While that is happening, I still need to update the missalette that Father Sean has already proofread. Once I've rendered the changes I will need to have it copied several times for people to use during the mass. I've paid 50% to our caterer, Misyel today. I have several small stuff to do for the wedding but by God's grace I'm still smiling. I guess Junby, though he is a thousand miles away, can still lend me his strength. Continue to keep us in your prayers. Thank you and God bless to all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home