Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Ticked off from 'to do' list...

Well this week has been productive in small doses. I was able to confirm that Ani's friend will have the template for the invitations ready for me to approve within this week. Then I've been able to inquire on the monthly rates that Circle Inn offers. Their quoted price was steep by my standards but when I asked Junby about it, he found it reasonable. Well, he does tend to convert from dollars to peso that's why he may find it ok. Will still discuss though other options.

I've also started to scan and compile various pictures that will become part of the AVP to be shown during the reception. Ang cute ni Junby! :P I can't resist but since he might not want me posting pics of him when he was a baby (check out our website for that :P) I'm going to post here a picture of myself na lang. This was taken when I was in fourth year high school with my mom, right after the photo shoot for our yearbook. Hehehe. . .



Also, I was able to purchase the various tela that will be used for the lining of the entourage's dresses and also become petticoats for the flower girls' dresses. I was feeling a little out of my depth while doing so since that isn't quite my forte but its a good thing the seamstress we got is quite patient with my constant calls asking for specifics of this and that.

Now, I'm about to work on the missalette. This is where the lay out skills I've acquired at Misyon will come in handy. Thank you to Anne for patiently answering my questions on how to do this or that. I aim to have the first draft of the missalette ready for Junby and our celebrant, Fr Sean to go over this coming week. Ah details. . . details. I feel there are a thousand and one of them but at least they are slowly getting ticked off my 'To do' list. Hopefully I get tick off more in the coming week. Wish me luck folks and keep us in your prayers. Thank you!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home