Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Monday, October 29, 2007

Here comes the Post Man!

Hiya folks! Things are starting to pick up. The wedding invitations and all its other parts (the RSVP card and whatnot) have arrived and therefore I am in the midst of printing out names onto the inner envelopes and by tomorrow work on the outer envelopes. My goal -- by the 31st I should be mailing out the invitations first of all to those who live far away -- Manila, Cebu, Singapore and Australia. Junby is taking care of sending out the invitations for those who are US based.

While that is going on, other things are being set into motion as well. Junby and I are both finalizing plans for our new homes -- the one here in Bacolod (since he plans to stay here for several months - until March 2008) and the other one in the US, which will become our permanent residence when I get there. Please include that all in your prayers, most especially that my visa applications goes through swiftly without any delays so that I can join Junby in the US by next year.

I'm also slowly working on the other small items on my 'to do' list - the missalette (which is awaiting approval from Junby and Fr Sean), the entourage gowns, Junby's Barong, gifts, finalizing arrangements with our various vendors. Thank you for all your prayers. It is the reason why I can still stay on top of things even when my personal schedule gets derailed by circumstances beyond my control. That's all for now. I am taking it a day at a time. Thank you everyone for your love, support and prayers. They mean a lot to Junby and myself. So, Mr. Postman -- I have work for you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Tue Nov 17, 10:37:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home