Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Some photos from a wedding (not ours!)

My return home earlier this month was not just so we could sort out things for our own wedding. One of Mitzi's best friends, Tina Poblador-Magbojos, was having her wedding on the 8th of September and she and her husband Mark was nice enough to invite me to join in the celebration of their own nuptial union. Mitzi was already to be the Maid-Of-Honor for the event and since I did not want to be under-dressed for the occasion, especially when I would find myself beside the Maid-Of-Honor, I decided to get a Barong Tagalog for the occasion.

So anyway, here are some photos of how we were dressed up for the occasion:





First time in years since I wore a barong. Hope I look ok in it. Mitzi was as lovely as usual, of course.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

it's been forever since I last left a comment on this blog. you guys look great together. =) can't wait to see your wedding pictures.

Fri Nov 02, 10:57:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home