Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Friday, June 15, 2007

Weekend work

Weekends are the days for me -- the time that I can do several wedding-related errands. Like this Saturday (June 16) for example. I have several meetings lined up especially after lunch and three are wedding-related.

First stop would be a trip to our chosen baker to discuss the design and maybe do a little taste-testing :P. Second will be a trip to Sta. Clara chaplaincy to submit some of the required church documents already. I'm supposed to be at Sta. Clara at around 4 -- that's the time Tita Barbs, the chaplaincy's secretary will be available to entertain my questions. Third trip (if its possible to squeeze this in) I may visit the recommended maker of wedding invitations.

So far, there is progress however minute. I thank God I am still able to keep my cool. Maybe as the months roll in and the wedding draws even nearer, I might not be able to keep my cool. Hopefully Junby will be around to help do just that.

That's it for now folks! Til next post -- keep us in your prayers. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home