Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Perfect Get-away

Time is ticking and I need to get on with my finalization for the Honeymoon destination. Where are we hoping to head off for a perfect get-away? Palawan. I am blogging this because I want to pressure myself to be able to post an update on the progress I have made regarding Honeymoon details within this week (I blog this with fingers crossed). If any of you have any information or know where I may get one regarding the places to be and to see in Palawan, please do drop us a note. I already have info from The Legend Hotel and it looks quite promising.

Any more suggestions? Junby and I are open to them :) Thanks and keep on visiting...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

Never been to Palawan, so can't really make suggestions. =(

Sun Jun 10, 07:27:00 PM PDT  
Blogger MTFR said...

where else have you been to? Junby is ok kahit saan basta daw kasama ako -- malamang! :P

Tue Jun 12, 08:31:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home