Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I wonder...

Today I was able to check out the recommended hair stylist and make-up artist for the wedding. To make sure that their hard work doesn't go to waste, Mommy E and I decided to make use of my being a sagala in our chaplaincy's Santacruzan as an opportunity to do a trial make-up.

Coincidentally (though I believe there are no such things like coincidences) my role was Reyna de los Virgines (Queen of the Virgins). She was supposed to look like a bride. Tamang-tama di ba? Here are some shots of the handiwork...


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

K. Junby showed me these pictures. You'll make such a lovely bride. =) Where'd you get the gown? It fits you perfectly!

Sun Jun 10, 07:28:00 PM PDT  
Blogger MTFR said...

thanks kate! its one of those 'magic' gowns from Divi which my tita lent to me. :)It actually is still quite loose but at least not so obvious.

Tue Jun 12, 08:30:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home