Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Calm before the Storm

Hi folks! I know its been a while since I last blogged. I can use the handy excuse of being too busy: what with the grades due for the 6 classes I teach in college. Now that that is over and done with, or so I hope, unless an irate parent wants the grade of a particular student changed, I have more time now. Though I haven't blogged doesn't necessarily mean there have been no progress. There have been but quietly rather major ones. The past weeks my tita and I have been on the lookout for tela for the entourage's dresses. We found a cloth that was just the right shade of blue -- not too loud and garish but not too dull either. We were lucky there was enough left for the whole entourage :P

The next thing to do is to find the designs or the cuts for the dresses. As for my own dress? Hmmm...haven't found the perfect cloth yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though. I'm sure there is one out there just for me. So this is the calm before the storm :)

Until next time. Keep us both in your prayers. We're going to need lots of it to hurdle the next months. Thank you in advance :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

ooohhh ... can't wait to see the dresses (kahit design lang muna!) =)

Thu Mar 22, 09:45:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Leo Saguisag said...

I am curious too but Mitzi does not want me to know how the wedding dress will look... Maybe if you are really nice about asking she might email the details to you... :-P ;-)

Thu Mar 22, 03:55:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Fr Seán Coyle said...

Junby and Mitzi, here's part of the
address of Pope Benedict at the Vigil of Prayer Saturday, 8 July 2006, at the Fifth World Meeting of Families in Valencia, Spain:

'The family is an intermediate institution between individuals and society, and nothing can completely take its place. The family is itself based primarily on a deep interpersonal relationship between husband and wife, sustained by affection and mutual understanding. To enable this, it receives abundant help from God in the sacrament of Matrimony, which brings with it a true vocation to holiness. Would that our children might experience more the harmony and affection between their parents, rather than disagreements and discord, since the love between father and mother is a source of great security for children and its teaches them the beauty of a faithful and lasting love'.

It brings out the fact that from the day of your wedding until 'death do you part', your primary vocation will be to be husband and wife, even if God gifts you with children. Being father and mother is a consequence of being husband and wife. A husband and wife who love each other more than any other human being cannot but be loving parents. But if being a parent becomes more important than being a spouse, then the marriage and the family are being undermined by misplaced 'love'.

Fri Mar 23, 06:39:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

It has to be a surprise for you K. Junby. =) I can just imagine you being all teary eyed as you see Mitzi walk down the aisle. Yihee!

Hi Mitzi!

Mon Mar 26, 11:42:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Leo Saguisag said...

They'll be tears of joy... :)

Wed Mar 28, 05:38:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

of course, tears of joy! =)

Wed Apr 04, 11:44:00 AM PDT  
Blogger MTFR said...

Thank you for the kind words and the reminder Fr Sean...hope to discuss with you the ceremony details soon :P

Hi Kate! Will keep my own dress a secret but I think I can share the entourage's styles...once they're finalized. So many nice dresses around! I do want to surprise Junby with the dress...someone better make sure to have a camera ready to snap a shot the first moment he sees me :P

Thu Apr 26, 08:49:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home