Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Home Away from Home

Hi folks! Finally, I think I was able to do something quite productive this afternoon. I went around Bacolod, checking out the different possible lodgings the City of Smiles has to offer. Having toured the following and checked the state of its rooms, locations and other amenities I have posted my personal choices for friends and family who are coming over for our wedding (or other purposes na rin) on our wedding website.

When I surfed the net to find out if the lodgings and accommodations I have picked already have information online, I discovered that the published rates on those pages don't seem to jive with the rates I picked up from these places when I visited them this afternoon. What I posted on our website: http://junbyandmitzi.weddingannouncer.com are the rates they provide on a leaflet they give out to walk-in inquiries. They are subject to change of course so to be sure, do give your lodging of choice a call to confirm.

Hope to hear from you all soon! The lodgings are arranged by my personal preference :P Hope the list helps :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

OMG! Dami na nadagdag sa weddingannouncer site niyo. =) I was browsing for several minutes when I finally recognized the background music. Maybe K. Junby should put that it was his own composition. =) BTW, I'm still disappointed there's still no "HE SAID" on the About Us section.

Sun Jun 10, 07:22:00 PM PDT  
Blogger MTFR said...

Kulitin mo sya on that :) Will still put more info on the site...stuff that will be of help to those who come and visit the city of smiles :)

Tue Jun 12, 08:33:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home