Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Small steps...

Hi folks!

It's been a while since I blogged. Rest assured though that I have been working on the endless 'To Do' list on my end. I inquired with the US embassy and it seems that Junby, being a US citizen, needs to procure an affidavit in place of the Legal Capacity to Marry document which the Philippine government requires of foreign citizens wanting to marry in the Philippines. Good news though is that the affidavit is released the same day it's filed unlike the Marriage license that needs 10 working days to be issued.

I've also been canvassing for possible places to stay for all our out-of-town friends. Will post the ones I recommend as soon as I check each one out for myself. One can't completely rely on just pictures found on ads. Other things I have done are to confirm, complete with down payment, reservations with the merchants we are going to partner with for an unforgettable wedding (pressure). For food we decided on Misyel's catering services. For photography, we decided on Photoworks. Looking at the works they had done before, I'm banking on a good storehouse of memories in print and in soft copy. We've more or less decided on getting Anne Co for the wedding cake.

All these are just a drop in the bucket but at least the wedding preps are progressing albeit slowly. Will keep you all posted and keep us in your prayers! Thank you!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

Wow ... too many things on to do lists!

Sun Jun 10, 07:18:00 PM PDT  
Blogger MTFR said...

That's just the tip of the iceberg kate :P Good thing I had some practice at organizing an even while I was on staff :P

Tue Jun 12, 08:34:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home