Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

One step at a time...

Hi friends and family! I know we've been quite quiet for a while so I decided to post just to let you know that slowly but surely things are getting done. It's now June -- that leaves me six months to go before the big day and help has come from various places.

First of all, thank you to all the friends and family who have offered their time, talent and treasure in one way or another. Rest assured, Junby and I will definitely take you up on your offer when the need arises. So far we'd like to thank Ani (appplause) for saying yes to being the coordinator for attendance(this includes sending out invitations and confirmations) for the Trinidad-Saguisag side and J (applause din!) for the Fuentes-Ramos side.

Second, I personally would like to thank the gracious offer that my Tita Bing and Manang J extended (for the information of those who are non-ilonggos 'Manang' is equivalent to the tagalog's 'Ate') to look into helping make the wedding favors. What these are...well, we'll keep them a secret for now, right ladies? :)

Third, Junby and I are making our way slowly through the lists of 'to-do' on both our sides. This would include the guest list (sigh, we so wish we could invite everyone who knows us until the 6th degree but . . . sigh), the vendors list and the practical details of the wedding, the reception and the honeymoon. I am glad Junby has grown considerably in patience these past years in dealing with me -- I know I can be a little 'type A' , at times.

I'll be going off to Manila by next week to traipse through Divisoria in search of tela and other bargains for the wedding. As for the honeymoon plans, hopefully we can come to a decision by next week. Keep us in your prayers! Thanks, 'til next time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home