Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Basis of it all


Well, I've made the reservations for the flowers, the reception, the church and caterer and there still remains a host of stuff that need to be looked into. Most though don't need to be reserved ASAP (like in the next week). Though I am looking into different video outfits, photographers and cake suppliers. Now its time to turn my attention to other minute details that add up to the whole event's impact like the dresses of the entourage and of course, myself.

While I scour for designs and whatnot, Junby and I will start working on the ceremony itself. After all, what makes a wedding is definitely not the decor, the clothes, the venue, the documentation. Those are all add-ons. What makes it a wedding is the marriage rite. In our country, we are used to having the marriage within a nuptial mass and therefore the ceremony is celebrated with the community in the celebration of the Holy Eucharist.

Keep us in your prayers! Thank you and I'll keep you posted. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

very true what you said, it's not about the venue, the decor, the clothes, but the ceremony itself. =)

Thu Mar 22, 09:47:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Leo Saguisag said...

Which reminds me, I need to start sorting out the songs we want to use for the mass... :-P

Thu Mar 22, 03:54:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

will you be playing the guitar and singing on your wedding? =P

Mon Mar 26, 11:41:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Leo Saguisag said...

Well, it's kinda hard to play guitar when I'm supposed to be up at the altar getting married so I'll probably pass on that... :-P

Wed Mar 28, 05:37:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

Sayang! It would have been an interesting wedding, if the groom was also the one playing the guitar. =P

Wed Apr 04, 11:45:00 AM PDT  
Blogger MTFR said...

Kawawa naman si Junby nyan though I bet he can play better than the choir we will be getting...:)

Tue Jun 12, 08:41:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home