Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Friday, June 15, 2007

It's been a year

It was on the evening of June 16, 2006, that I finally mustered up the courage to ask Mitzi if she would grant me the honor and privilege of becoming her fiancé. The year has flown past and in about six months from now, we shall be taking the next step and making our vows and making our lifelong commitments. We shall be going from fiancé-fiancée to husband-wife.

I wanted to take a few moments to thank all the family and friends who have supported us on our journey thus far. Your love and belief in us is a wonderful, precious gift that we are so very thankful for.

To God who has been our constant guide, we offer thanks and praise for Your steadfast, enduring love of us. Without You, none of this would be possible. We continue to pray that we may be able to reflect Your love of us to each other and to all that we meet in our lives.

To my dearest fiancée, thank you for believing in me and for allowing me the chance to spend the rest of my days with you. I thank you for all that you have given me and I can only hope that I may prove to be worthy of the gift...

1 Comments:

Blogger MTFR said...

I agree Jun. Thank you to all who have helped us with prayers, listening ears and hearts. I thank God for granting me the grace to take the risk of saying 'yes' and for the grace to keep saying 'yes' throughout this one year of waiting.

To Jun, thank you for proving that through the challenges of being apart, the choice of living a life together is going to be worth it. Thank you for striving to be a better fiance as the days pass. Thank you for loving me through my 'unloveable' moments and saying I'm worth it all. I look forward to the last 6 months until I become Mrs. Leonides Saguisag (Jr)

Fri Jun 15, 06:52:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home