Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Final Decision...finally

After weeks of discussion, research and comparing various wedding package options, Junby and I have finally finalized a reception venue. whew! Trying to juggle what could best fit our budget and also at least be a place worthy of creating new memories in was a task I had to deal with the past weeks. So after all things considered, we've finally settled on Marapara which has a function room that overlooks the greens of the Negros Occidental Golf Club in Bata. They've recently renovated the place and so the function room has been opened even to non-members.

I primarily liked it since it gives me a view of nature. I'm a nature lover as most of my friends would attest. The place is spacious as well with two sides made of sliding glass doors affording the occupants of the hall a view of the greens. Its naturally ventilated, meaning non-aircon but since the wedding will be in December, hopefully the weather would be cooler then.

Here's a preview of a shot I took when I did an ocular of the place. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

looks beautiful! how many guests are you guys expecting?

Thu Mar 22, 09:48:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Leo Saguisag said...

Well, we are trying to keep the guest list at around 150 people. Operative word being trying. It is tough when your extended family is so huge... :-P

Thu Mar 22, 03:53:00 PM PDT  
Blogger MTFR said...

I think that's mostly from your side Jun :) Your folks' siblings go beyond 5, di ba? But at least we know there are a lot of well-wishers and people willing to pray for us :)

Thu Apr 26, 08:54:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home