Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Saturday, February 24, 2007

A productive afternoon


I finally got the time to go around the city on a hunt for professionals who will help make the WD (Wedding Day) truly memorable and unique -- photographers, videographers and cake artist (not quite sure if that is how you refer to them :)) As they say, a photo says a thousand words and I found such in the works of Jesse Narrazo. But the final decision is still on the 'negotiating table'. I'm still on the lookout for a videographer that I find exceptional so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

As for cakes...I can say I'm a little overwhelmed by the various shapes, sizes and costs of wedding cakes. As i was leafing through magazines of wedding cakes, I found myself regretting having to cut into any one of those creations. I did get some ideas that I hope can be translated into reality by the professional supplier we will finally choose to work with.

Again, only the budget is the limit but hey, if there's a will there's a way. Will keep you all posted on how our preps are coming along. 'Til then keep us in your prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

I tried looking Jesse Narrazo online to see if he has some samples of wedding pictures. He apparently doesn't have a website. =( I'm sure your photos will come out great!

Thu Mar 22, 09:52:00 AM PDT  
Blogger MTFR said...

I hope so too Kate :) I like his works because he catches emotions very well. They aren't your traditional pose at the altar, etc. He's also into outdoor shots. I'm hoping we can have some shots done at the golf green in-between the ceremony and the reception.

He's also known as the leading wedding photographer in bacolod. He specializes in wedding pics kasi :)

Thu Apr 26, 08:53:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home