Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Interlude: Mitzi goes fishing

Hi all!

I know we originally created this blog to focus on our wedding preparations but I could not resist wanting to post this little "interlude". (Let me know if you find these little "interludes" irritating and I will stop posting them.)

One of the wonders of modern technology is that it really does help people connect with each other, despite the physical distance. Yahoo! Messenger, in particular, has done wonders with helping us stay in touch with what is happening with one another. And its IMVironments feature, lets us do all sorts of interactive things, such as doodling.

One such doodle we jointly created, which I have dubbed, "Mitzi goes fishing," is here below. It is my hope, dear readers, you find it as cute and amusing as Mitzi and I do. :)



Please keep dropping by our blog often, and please do leave comments for us if you can. Until next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

awww ... how sweet!

Mon Jul 31, 09:54:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home