Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Papers, Papers, Papers everywhere....

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for your encouraging words and helpful comments. It gladdens our hearts to know you are all going to be part of our wedding in one way or another - your suggestions and comments will help make our wedding a memorable one.

Second, just some things I have already gotten to doing. I called my parish priest earlier this week to find out what documents I needed to gather for the wedding. The basics for both us would be: birth certificate, baptism and confirmation certificates. In addition to these I would need to secure from my parish office a Permit to Marry and for Junby he would need to secure a Status of Liberty from the embassy. Other papers needed are to be secured when the wedding date is near like the marriage license and the marriage banns.

The priority for now though is securing a church and a reception place. I have several locations in mind already. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the ones I prefer would be available. Keep praying that everything falls into place. Thanks to all. We appreciate your wishes, prayers and suggestions. Keep them coming... :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mitz,

Are you working with paperwork that assumes Junby is a US citizen? If Junby's a dual citizen you might not need stuff that deals with the embassy. Joel didn't have to do any of that since he got his dual citizenship before we got married. :)
The requirements might change with parish though. :)

Mon Jul 17, 09:34:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Leo Saguisag said...

Interesting... maybe I need to look more into regaining my Philippine citizenship, then...

Thanks for that bit of advice. :)

Mon Jul 17, 08:10:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home