Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Where and when

First of all, thanks to the family and friends who have posted comments. It is great to hear from you guys!

From what I saw in the comments, the most popular question by far seems to be where and when we are planning to have our wedding. So...

As far as the "where" is concerned, Mitzi and I have agreed to have it in Bacolod City, back in the Philippines. From the start we both knew we wanted it in the Philippines. Despite the fact that most of my relatives are in Manila we did not want to have it there since it is just so chaotic over there nowadays (Manila traffic seems to be getting worse every time I fly back). We briefly contemplated having it in Cebu but discarded that idea since it would make planning and organizing it very difficult (I am currently based out of San Jose, California, USA, while Mitzi is currently based out of Bacolod). So we decided upon Bacolod since, aside from the fact that it is a beautiful city, for practical reasons it would make planning a lot easier. Unfortunately, it does imply that my wonderful fiancée will have to do the brunt of the work of running around and getting everything organized. The upside is that, seeing the deluge of family and friends offering their services, it does look like she has a lot of volunteer help. :-)

As far as the "when" is concerned, we have set our wedding date for Saturday, December 15, 2007. We decided on this date because we wanted to give ourselves plenty of time to work through all the details. We are both working full time and when we considered the additional complication that I am physically halfway around the world, we decided that more time to prepare was better.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great idea! I'll have to "borrow" it whenever we get around to planning our wedding. ;)

Wed Jul 05, 03:11:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you and all my warmest wishes!
Big kiss,
Marnie

Wed Jul 05, 06:42:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Congratulations!
Incase you're still undecided about wedding give-aways, may I suggest my home-made spa products? It's perfect for island weddings like yours. And I could customize it depending on your theme.I make them myself and I give great discounts for bulk orders especially for friends. =) Keep it in mind. You may reach me at 0918-9270850.

Regards,
Jen (Adams-Juan)

P.S. Peter says Hi! =)

Fri Jul 07, 01:55:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :-) You both know my warm and excited reactions already hehehe!... so anyway, Mitz, i have already in my mind your wedding gown and you did ask my suggestion right? hahaha! it's perfect! haha! i promise i'll scan and email it this week (as soon as i'm done drawing it anyway)... hugs and kisses to u both! :-)

Fri Jul 07, 10:07:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of ya. these are my hugs and kisses. Mwahhh!!!

love, Auntie Amanda

Sun Nov 11, 06:55:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home