Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

As Junby has been able to explain more or less why we have this up and running, i guess my two cents worth would be an added encouragement to all our friends to drop by and keep abreast at what we are up to. Do keep us in your prayers everytime you drop by. :)

Right now we are presently trying to gather all the documents needed for the wedding. Will hopefully get a chance to look at different possible churches and reception venues in the days to come.

That's all for now folks! Drop by and let us know if you think we need to check on other things. Take care one and all!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! congratulations! i'm happy for you guys! musta na mitzi? u guys have a date and location(at least general vicinity) na ba? musta na jun?

-- vince cagud

Wed Jul 05, 12:06:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Junby and Mitzi!

I'm so excited for both of you! And this is such a wonderful idea to keep all of us abreast with how your preparations are going...

Jared and I will always keep you in our prayers.

Where will the wedding be? In Bacolod or Metro Manila?

Enjoy every single moment of the preparation! Allow me to give 1 unsolicited piece of advice...

Do not allow little details to stress you out! Focus on what's important... everything else is just "icing on the cake" :-)

God bless you!!!

Wed Jul 05, 12:13:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sorry! I forgot to write my name. silly me!

this is en-en by the way.

God bless

Wed Jul 05, 12:14:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lovebirds!

God bless you in all your preparations!

With our love and prayers,
Harvey & Lorna

Wed Jul 05, 05:55:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Mitzi and Junby!

Congratulations to both of you! I'd be happy to be of help. One of the things I discovered about getting the NSO copy of our marriage license after the wedding doesn't take six months as what the secretary in the parish and some other people told me. After Miggy and I came back from our honeymoon in Batanes =)we went to Pasig City Hall and applied for it -- Aboitiz service. Yesterday I got it na -- in of 5 days only! I hope this works the same in Bacolod. I know you'll be needing the NSO copy when processing Mitzi's visa to the US.

--Gee-Gee

Wed Jul 05, 10:11:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Leo Saguisag said...

Thanks for that bit of info Gee-Gee. We will keep that in mind.

God bless always.

Wed Jul 05, 10:38:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home