Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

About this blog

Hi everyone!

This blog is here because at some point earlier today I had the idea that, since so many people were offering to help Mitzi and I plan our wedding, maybe we should start a blog where we would have a "running commentary" (so to speak) of the steps we were doing to prepare for our wedding. I thought that by having this online running commentary, our family and friends could easily come to this blog and see what we were up to as we went about our preparations.

So when we were chatting on Yahoo! Messenger earlier I ran the idea by Mitzi who agreed to it. So, here we are now. Incidentally, the title for our blog, "Match made by Heaven: Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials," was also suggested by her.

It is my hope and prayer that our family and friends can drop by this blog to say 'hi' and see how we are doing. Of course, any constructive advice, suggestions and feedback you can offer us would be greatly appreciated. :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger lea sj said...

Good idea! You two have a lot of well wishers who may just want to keep asking how preparations are going, or who are offering their services in one form or another (like me! I wish I was nearer you two). Now we can officially, easily keep tabs on you two and the wedding of 2007! I'm so excited (so is Kylie!)!

Wed Jul 05, 04:15:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! When's the big day? Are you guys in the Phils. or in the U.S.? I'll be going home to Manila this August (will be there Aug 24-Sept4). Hopefully I can drop by to say hi!

Hugs,
Mix

Wed Jul 05, 08:57:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Binut/Keyt said...

great idea! and nice title for a blog. :-D

Wed Jul 05, 10:15:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Valerie said...

Congrats to my cousin, Junby, and my future cousin-in-law, Mitzi on your engagement! Wonderful website. Update often and enjoy every step of the wedding planning process!

Love,

Valerie

Wed Jul 05, 04:56:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Junby and Mitzi, and any other couple preparing for marriage, here's a website I came across this afternoon: http://www.gettingmarried.ie/pages/index.php .

God bless you both

Father Seán

Thu Jul 20, 03:22:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want sugar flowers! Save me some!
Hehehehe...this is ur resident troublemaker (whoops!)...I mean this is ur resident spy angel...

your adoringlicious sister,
Hunny XD

Tue Jul 03, 09:35:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home