Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Friday, September 30, 2011

God's second gift...Josephine Mary R Saguisag

Born on February 26, 2011 at 5 lbs 9.4 oz.

After a quick labor at home and on the drive to the hospital (in contrast to her Manang), delivered naturally without any epidural and with just two or three pushes...


I'm finally here!
Caught you by surprise, huh?

proud manang...



Time does fly by quickly. As of this writing, Josie is now seven months old. She's quite laid back and low maintenance, which is a godsend for me as Therese is such an inquisitive toddler.  She's a pretty happy baby and only cries when I've ignored her for too long.  Her smiles really makes my day.  Even if I'm in the midst of trying to get Therese to understand the limits I set, Josie's smiles just helps me take myself less seriously. God truly knows what he is doing blessing us with these two precious souls.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home