Junby Match made by Heaven Mitzi

Ramos-Saguisag Pre-Nuptials

Countdown clock to our wedding on December 15, 2007:

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Almost Four years later...

It's been a while since Junby or I have blogged here. A long while. Four years to be exact. I guess, I can say one major reason for not doing so was simply because we got a little busy.

Since we last checked in, some major events in our life as a married couple are as follows:

- setting up a our own little piece of heaven (our little home) in good ol' US of A
- welcoming our first gift from the Lord, Therese Marie Ramos Saguisag, born September 23, 2008 at 6 lbs 9.3 oz
- dealing with a newborn, keeping house and learning my way around while Junby works hard to provide for us (all without the household help I had back in Bacolod)
- welcoming our second gift from the Lord, Josephine Mary Ramos Saguisag, born February 26, 2011 at 5 lbs 9.4 oz
- dealing with a toddler and an infant, while still trying to keep house and learning to be a better spouse and mother/father

Whew! Never realized how much major changes we have weathered in the first years alone. I'm not complaining though. I'm more in awe of how much grace God has and is pouring out on us as we continue to live out this vocation we have chosen to answer. I'll post tomorrow some photos that will highlight some of the major stuff we've lived through the past years. Besides, it's an opportunity for a proud mama to show off :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home